I am working with a small fast-growing Broker Dealer Company, which is a prominent player in the financial services industry, specializing in brokerage and investment solutions. With a strong emphasis on facilitating the buying and selling of various financial instruments, they have built a reputation for providing clients with expert guidance and access to an array of investment opportunities. The company is known for its commitment to helping investors navigate the complex world of financial markets and make informed decisions to achieve their financial goals. As they grow out, they are looking to hire a Treasury Operations or Broker Dealer with a Finra 99 to come manage and continue to build out the team.
- Strategically manage the treasury approach to optimize returns while adhering to defined risk and regulatory guidelines.
- Lead, mentor, and nurture the Treasury Operations team for professional growth.
- Collaborate with the Data team to predict growth, assess ideal asset allocations, and report essential business metrics related to the sweep program.
- Monitor and report on key performance indicators (KPIs) within Treasury Operations.
- Oversee the daily movement of customer funds in the brokered sweep program and between various products and entities.
- Conduct daily cash reconciliation of customer funds within the brokered sweep program and utilize a proprietary algorithm for optimal distribution among bank partners.
- 7+ years of experience in operations and treasury roles within fintech startups, asset management firms, or large banks.
- Possession of a bachelor's degree in a related field.
- Active FINRA licenses, with a preference for candidates holding at least two of the following licenses: SIE, Series 99, Series 27, and a commitment to obtaining any missing licenses within the first 60 days of employment.
- A plus if knowledgeable about SEC/FINRA Broker Dealer regulations (e.g., 15c3-1 Net Capital rules, 15c3-3 Customer Reserve rules), experience with cash and fixed income products, a proven track record in process improvement, and strong attention to detail. Additionally, being a reliable, ambitious self-starter, a team player, and having previous management experience is preferre