- Create solutions that allow the internal investment experts to do real-time research, monitoring, and trading on internal and external data. Gathering requirements, developing solutions, and delivering final products that improve user workflows and interactions throughout the investment process are all part of this process.
- Collaborate with the industry's best analysts, traders, quantitative researchers, and data scientists to create, develop, and implement solutions that address fundamental financial market problems.
- Visualise financial data in such a way that investment professionals may get new insights, enhance research procedures, and make better decisions.
- Help us evolve by questioning the existing quo and finding ways to improve our platform.
YOUR SKILLS & TALENTS:
- Passion for working with users and developing solutions that deliver amazing user experience
- Experience with data visualisation using D3, ChartIQ or other visualisation frameworks
- Experience with any of the following: React, Angular, Redux, Electron/OpenFin, WebAssembly, Node.js
- Experience with wire-framing, prototyping and user-centric design
- Proficiency with HTML5 (Canvas, WebWorkers, WebSockets), CSS3, SASS
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Bachelor's, Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience