A highly active Venture Capital firm in Nashville, TN is looking to add an Venture Capital Associate to the team. The firm specializes in leading innovation and technology within the Healthcare space and look to use their industry expertise to accelerate growth within each of their partnerships. The firm will be very active since they have recently finished raising capital for their latest fund, which is a $100 million dollar vehicle.
In this role, you will get to see all aspects of the investment process, giving you the suitable experience to grow within the team. Senior Management is looking to bring someone on who is passionate about the industry and is looking for an opportunity with a long-term trajectory. Given the number of funds they have raised as well as their track record, this role offers the opportunity to join a highly active and successful firm for the next step in your investments career.
The Venture Capital Associate will be responsible for:
- Taking point on the development of financial modeling as well broader industry research
- Creation of investment memoranda, underlying analysis, and investment decisions.
- Work directly with founders and owners of companies within the portfolio to drive the professionalization and profitability of their organizations
- Financial modeling, valuation analysis, and returns analysis for potential investment targets
The Private Equity Associate should have the following qualifications:
- A minimum of two years of investment banking experience performing M&A with a reputable middle market bank
- Bachelor's Degree
- A passion for entrepreneurial growth and a hands-on, collaborative approach to investing and business
- Previous experience or interest in sectors such as Healthcare, Tech, and/or Biotech