Venture Capital Associate (Consumer) - Boston, MA
Company Summary: A growing venture capital firm is looking to add an Associate to their Boston team! This is a rare and unique opportunity to take on an entrepreneurial role within an established firm in the Consumer & Retail space that will continue to grow with you!
The Associate will be responsible for:
- Work closely with senior partners of the firm on executing investment opportunities across Consumer, Retail, Food & Beverage, Beauty and more.
- Manage the ongoing performance of investment portfolio companies
- Preform in-depth industry due diligence and data analysis
The Associate should have the following qualifications:
- 1-3 years of investment banking and/or relevant buyside experience
- Extensive experience with financial modeling and due diligence for investment opportunities
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree from a top university