A technology-focused Venture Capital firm based out of Chicago is looking to add a Senior Associate to its team. The firm primarily focuses on growth capital investments, buyouts, and recapitalization of companies in the technology software, and sports & media spaces. The team is heavily experienced with hundreds of years of combined software knowledge and they are ideally looking to bring on a tech-savvy Private Equity Associate or Venture Capital Associate with transaction experience in the tech space and an entrepreneurial mindset. In this role you'll be extremely hands-on working with portfolio companies, helping them grow to double or triple their size and building significant value.
The Venture Capital Senior Associate will be responsible for:
- Taking the point of the development of financial modeling as well as broader industry research
- Creation of investment memoranda, underlying analysis, and investment decisions.
- Assist with the Structuring and negotiations of the acquisition and disposition of various investment targets
- Work directly with the executive leadership of acquired firms to drive the professionalization and profitability of their organizations
- Financial modeling, valuation analysis, and returns analysis for potential investment targets
The Venture Capital Senior Associate should have the following qualifications:
- A minimum of two years of experience within Private Equity or Venture Capital
- Bachelor's Degree
- A passion for entrepreneurial growth and a hands-on, collaborative approach to investing and business
- Previous experience or interest in sectors such as Technology, Software, or Sports & Media