A leading Global Investment Bank is looking to hire 3 credit professionals to expand their Counterparty Credit Risk Team. They are looking to hire from the AVP to Director level.
This position will offer exposure to high-profile corporate transactions and will provide the opportunity to hone your credit skillset. This team is aligned with their Investment Bank and is essentially responsible for the credit assessment and approval for counterparties (Derivatives, Repos, Exchange Traded Derivatives, Structured Lending, etc) across the globe.
- Lead underwriting process and fundamental credit analysis
- Provide risk recommendations to senior members and front office
- Closely work and engage with front office teams to ensure transactions
- Finalize periodic reviews and credit proposals
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree ; CFA preferred
- 6+ years of relevant work experience
- Knowledge in banking, derivatives, or capital market products
- Strong knowledge / understanding in financial institutions or LatAm
- Strong interpersonal skills