- To design, build, and manage discounted cash flow, leveraged buyout, and merger consequences models for live and contemplated M&A transactions
- To develop detailed industry materials
- To work on transactions including sell-side and buy-side M&A advisory for companies across a variety of sectors
- Mentoring and training Analyst and Associate level bankers, and helping with recruiting efforts
- Maintaining client relations during the deal execution period and building industry-specific or product-specific expertise
- Regular contact with other internal teams within the bank to ensure the smooth running of the execution process
- To conduct research and analysis on the Bank's clients and prospects as well as industry sub-sectors and contribute ideas for those clients and prospects
- Must have direct investment banking experience, preferably coming from a boutique.
- Expertise working on small-mid cap deals.
- 6years+ IB experience
- Must be fluent in French
- M&A transactions experience required (either buy or sell side)
- No specific sector experience is required. Technology sector experience is a plus.
- Excellent analytical, modeling, and technical skills
- Strong client management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Solid professional writing skills, particularly in preparing IMs and relevant documents and announcements
- Must be a good team player and have the ability to work under pressure