We are representing a globally recognized investment firm that specializes in credit and private debt strategies. They focus on providing financing solutions to companies across diverse industries. Its range of credit instruments includes leveraged loans, high-yield bonds, distressed debt, and direct lending. The firm's investment approach combines rigorous analysis and deep industry knowledge to identify attractive opportunities in credit markets. With a proven track record, this firm manages funds on behalf of institutional investors, such as pension funds, insurance companies, and sovereign wealth funds. It strives to deliver consistent and competitive risk-adjusted returns by deploying capital strategically.
- Source and evaluate investment opportunities
- Conduct due diligence and risk assessments
- Structure and underwrite credit transactions
- Manage client relationships
- Lead and mentor junior team members
- Degree in Business/Finance or Law
- 3-7 years' of relevant private credit experiance
- Knowledge of the private credit space within a project finance, leveraged finance, corporate finance, M&A, Big 4, rating agency, advisory or similar
- Excellent quantitative skills with highly developed financials
If this sounds like something that would be of interest, then do not hesitate to reach out!