Title: Vice President, Private Equity
Company Summary: A private equity firm is looking to add a Vice President to their Boston team! You will play a critical role in growing the firm's investment strategy across a range of industries while maintaining close relationships with industry leaders. This is a unique opportunity to take on an entrepreneurial role within an established firm that will continue to grow with you!
The Principal will be responsible for:
- Work closely with senior partners of the firm on executing investment opportunities across sectors such as consumer, media, technology and more!
- Manage the ongoing performance of investment portfolio companies
- Preform in-depth industry due diligence and data analysis
The Principal should have the following qualifications:
- 4-6 years of experience
- Exposure to growth equity investing within the technology sector.
- Extensive experience with financial modeling and due diligence for investment opportunities
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree from a top university, MBA preferred.
If you meet the above qualifications, we encourage you to please apply now!