A top US investment bank is looking to expand their Basel, CCAR, and GAAP regulatory reporting team by adding a VP Internal Audit in their New York City office.
Ideal candidates would have 10+ years of experience in internal auditing/accounting and have experience working with SEC GAAP accounting and, regulatory reporting and resolution . In this role, you will plan and execute audit testing to help support and improve the firm's controls surrounding tax and regulatory reporting. The bank has grown over the last year in total asset size, so this will be a key hire as the regulatory scope changes.
- Manage audit engagements related to regulations and tax
- Review the results of risk assessments and ensure that they are compliant with regulatory requirements
- Communicate audit findings with senior management and develop plans to mitigate and prevent risks
- 10+ years of experience in internal audit or public accounting
- Knowledge of Basel, CCAR, and GAAP (preferred)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or another related field