VP Credit Risk Management
We are currently supporting a very successful banking business that is moving more business critical positions to their entity in Frankfurt at the moment. Our client is looking to hire a new VP into their Credit Risk Management department, which operates EMEA wide and is located both in London and Frankfurt.
The focus of the role will be on Financial Institutions and the main responsibilities will be:
- Analysing counterparties
- Stress testing portfolios
- Implementing and managing credit limits
- Ratings & Approvals
- Enhancing credit risk frameworks
- Reporting regulatory changes and changes in the market to senior management
- An academic background in banking, finance or mathematics
- 5 - 10 years' relevant working experience in banking or asset management
- A very good understanding of risk management
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements in Europe such as MaRisk or EBA guidelines
- Excellent English speaking skills
- Team player attitude
For further information, please apply here or call Michael Franz, VP at Selby Jennings Germany, directly - his number is +49 30 726211403.
We look forward to hearing from you!