A Global Investment bank in the Greater New York area is seeking to hire a VP level Liquidity Risk candidate to join their growing team.
This individual will be responsible for help building, scaling, and owning the liquidity risk function making them accountable for assisting in the development of the liquidity risk frameworks, reporting infrastructure, risk tools, risk analytics, and stress testing scenarios. This individual will also work across different business lines of the bank, challenging the liquidity risk within the firm.
The firm is ideally targeting candidates with prior experience working in a liquidity risk function at an investment bank or other financial services industry. It is essential for this candidate to have excellent communication skills, and experience using Excel, VBA, and PowerPoint.
- Assist in building the liquidity risk framework for the bank
- Develop Liquidity Risk stress testing framework, covering multiple scenarios
- Collaborate across different business lines within the bank, including the first line of defense to develop liquidity risk reporting infrastructure
- Ensure that the liquidity risk model framework is up to the regulatory requirements necessary
- Serve as the point of contact for the internal assessment of liquidity stress testing scenarios
- 1 - 5+ years working in a liquidity risk function in the financial services industry
- Strong knowledge of liquidity risk associated with various consumer baking products
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain liquidity stress testing scenarios
- Strong communication skills, comfortability working across different business lines within a bank
- Excellent skills in Excel, VBA, and Powerpoint, skills in SQL is a plus