This role offers full-time remote flexibility or can be based out of Dallas. They will also buy out any bonuses that are expected to pay out in the beginning of 2021.
An industry-leading consumer bank is looking to build out its Loss Forecasting - Risk Analytics team covering both secured and unsecured consumer portfolios. The bank is currently a top-10 issuer of credit cards and also offers auto loans, personal loans, installment loans, home equity loans, and mortgages. This is a growing team, so this hire will be imperative to the bank's sustained success and simultaneous growth.
The bank is ideally looking for someone with 6+ years of experience who is an SME when it comes to interpreting and utilizing the outputs from the loss forecasting models. They are not looking for a modeler, but someone who can transform the outputs from these models into strategic analytics for the strategy and finance teams.
- Responsible for managing model risk of loss forecasting models for unsecured consumer lending products
- Leverage product expertise to effectively challenge the credit loss assumptions for stress-case scenarios, which will be utilized in credit policy development processes for account acquisitions and account management
- Conduct validation or portfolio and vintage level loan performance compared to projections
- Apply predictive models to develop segmentation and targeting for acquisitions and portfolio strategies to provide insight into portfolio risk
- Establish requirements for data maintenance and management
- 5 + years of experience in financial modeling, loss forecasting or business analytics
- 7 + years of experience within risk management, data science, predicitive modeling, loss forecasting, or similar functions
- Advanced degree in an analytical or quantitative field
- Experience in retail credit risk analytics
- Experience with statistical techniques including segmentation, decision trees, etc.
- Proficiency with SAS and SQL