The hire will report up to the Global Head of the group, and will be joining a lean team that offers extensive exposure across the business and regions. Due to the firm's large footprint in the LATAM markets, it will offer senior responsibility in helping to oversee all market risk for the regions.
The bank is ideally looking for candidates with 4+ years of experience in a risk management or trading role, deep knowledge of credit products, prior experience working in emerging markets or LATAM markets, and understanding of markets and market characteristics.
- Working across the trading desks to assess and identify all relevant market risk factors
- Develop and maintain independent market risk limits framework with applicable limits and triggers in cooperation with senior global market risk manager
- Improve the transparency of key trading risk exposures to senior management
- Oversee risk exposure measurement and limit monitoring processes to ensure integrity and appropriate independence of reporting
- 4+ years of experience in a risk management or trading role
- Prior experience in Emerging markets and LATAM markets
- Deep knowledge across credit products
- Strong interpersonal and communicative skills