A Top International Investment Bank is looking for a talented VP-level Market Risk Manager to join their growing team to provide oversight for Secured Financing. The company is actively expanding operations in the U.S. and is bolstering up their risk function as a result of this growth.
This team is one that offers broad exposure from a traded risk perspective, with their market risk managers both working daily alongside the traders to review all risk and challenge risk taking activities related to their area of product coverage, while also working alongside in a collaborative function with the counter party teams as well. From a day-to-day perspective this candidate will be responsible for being a senior member of the team and assisting the Head of Market Risk in setting risk appetites and limits to align with overall strategy.
- Oversight for secured financing, equity convertible bonds, and IR/FX derivatives
- Work w/ Front Office to set risk limits
- Analyze market risk exposures at the counter party level
- Improve upon their stress testing framework
- Work w/ Quants to enhance model inventory
- Min 5 year's experience in market risk or trading capacity
- Excellent knowledge of loans, equities, structured products, corporate bonds
- Excel and VBA
- Strong communication skills