We have a current opportunity for a VP, Product Specialist covering private credit with a New York based asset manager ($50B+ AUM). The position is based in New York City on a hybrid basis. The expected annual base compensation is expected to be between $170-220k.
- Support fundraising as a liaison between the sales and investment teams
- Technical sales responsibilities that will require the strategic directions to investor requests
- Participate in client facing engagements including product launches, aid in the creation of presentation/data work, and key deliverables
- Minimum 6 years experience in a similar capacity at an asset manager covering private credit
- Knowledge of private credit strategies
- Experience conducting fund performance/attribution analytics