A Leading Global Investment Management and Research firm is looking to hire a VP Equity Quant Researcher to join their Systematic Investments platform. This individual will conduct cutting edge factor research to contribute to a centralized library used by dozens of PMs internally, focusing on attracting more systematic PMs to the library. Additionally, performing research that is used firm wide to manage equity portfolios worth billions of dollars cumulatively. This role is unique as you will have tons of visibility and fast noticeable improvements as the main point of contact for the alpha factor library.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Perform quantitative research to improve the alpha research library and contribute innovative alpha factors
- Enhance the machine learning and modeling infrastructure
- Generate portfolio construction tools for systematic investments
- Implement systematic portfolios based on existing alpha research
- 4+ years of experience in a pure systematic investment firm (low frequency, equities focus)
- Proficiency in Python, SQL
- Ability to initiate and drive factor research
- Understanding of the full life cycle of investments including portfolio implementation
- Experience using machine learning techniques and Natural Language Processing for alpha factor research
- Understanding of traditional and alternative data sources used in low frequency systematic investments
If you are interested in a VP Equity Quant Research position, please apply now!