A start up L/S hedge Fund, are looking to make a significant hire for their fund, to raise assets from wholesale investors. family offices and HNWI.
The firm launched over 3 years ago and has enjoyed incredible success across a variety of market conditions. Its founding portfolio managers and wider investment team have earnt legendary status across the market in line with this top, consistent performance. This position will report directly into the CEO and will involve raising assets and managing the investor relationships.
- To manage the relationships with the funds wholesale, family office ans HNWI investor base.;
- To liaise with the existing investor-base and update them with a technical understanding of the fund's portfolio and performance;
- To work on the creation of technical marketing materials to share with your investor network;
- To work alongside the CEO to define the fundraising strategy for the business;
- To attend meetings with key prospective and existing investors, and to update them on the firm's performance and wider portfolio.
- To have 7+ years' experience at a hedge fund or asset manager in a business development or investor relations role;
- To have experience liaising with a top-tier investor base;
- To have excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- To have a desire to work for a start up market-leading hedge fund;
- A strong entrepreneurial mindset and ability to work independently and as part of a wider team.
If you would like to be considered for this L/S hedge fund investor relations opportunity, who's legendary team are extremely well-known amongst the top-tier of investors, then please apply directly on this site.