Job Title: Windows SRE
Location: Austin, TX
Our Financial Technology recruitment division continues to collaborate extensively with several of the world's leading and largest hedge funds. This company is looking to build its Windows SRE functions to assist the company's fast-growing infrastructure needs. This role will be in the heart of Austin, where you will play a key role in providing a secure platform to run applications and services that will affect the entire company.
You will be responsible for…
- Build and develop Configuration Management tools to support our growing environment of desktops, servers, applications, and platforms to minimize configuration drift and build a robust end-user experience.
- Improve and define an effective and lightweight CI/CD pipeline for our automation scripts to ensure proper testing, validation, packaging, and deployment.
- Leverage an "Automation-First" mentality to building self-service pipelines and data-driven analytics for our core Microsoft technologies.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related area required
- 4+ years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Expert with large scale Microsoft systems and associated components.
- Deep understanding of core principles around networking, encryption, information security, and authentication protocols.
- Knowledgeable of Active Directory, Windows Server, and other core infrastructure components.