As an Actuarial Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Collecting data, performing analyses, and presenting results for pricing indications, loss reserve reviews, and financial modeling.
- Recommending pricing, reserving, or modeling outcomes and assisting less experienced staff with routine and more complex assignments.
- Progressing toward actuarial accreditation through the successful completion of actuarial exams.
The ideal candidate should have:
- A degree in Mathematics, Actuarial Science, or a related field, and professional certification from a recognized Actuarial body.
- Experience working in a financial modeling or data analysis role is preferred.
- Strong understanding of statistical analysis and financial modeling is required.
- Exceptional mathematical and statistical knowledge and understanding is a must-have.
- Experience with spreadsheets and databases, and working knowledge of statistical analysis programs such as Insightful S-PLUS and Wolfram Research Mathematics