We are looking to hire a hardworking, detail-oriented compliance professional to manage the AML system requirements within the business and oversee AML Operations. The ideal candidate will be a confident self-starter with strong interpersonal and organizational skills, who is able to exercise good judgement and is experienced in the relevant compliance and AML in payments or financial services industry.
- Plan and establish AML capabilities, including on-boarding system, sanctions screening and transaction monitoring capabilities.
- Work closely with AML Compliance Officers (AMLOs) to understand the status of system capability in relevant entities, identify gaps if any, and propose requests for system building or enhancement.
- Collaborate with AML middle office and technology team to raise the system requests and convert business requests into product requests.
- Provide support to AML technology during the system development or enhancement and follow up with requests to meet the business needs.
- Oversee AML operations after system goes live, and establish adequate monitoring processes and MIs for daily AML operation work.
- 7+ years of compliance/AML experience with a payment service provider, consulting firm, or financial institution;
- AML project management and/or AML system implementation experience preferred;
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills necessary to work effectively with colleagues across regions and business units;
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks with the skills to adapt to changes in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving capabilities;
- Clear verbal and written communication in Mandarin & English;
- CAMS or ICA qualified highly desired.