Our client requires an Application Support analyst to work on a new portfolio management system for their organisation, this role will be based in Switzerland. The Application Analyst will be involved in continually developing the operations and support behind the new SimCorp service with the requirement to liaise with senior stakeholders.
The successful individual for this role should hand hands-on experience supporting and customizing SimCorp as well as good application management experience.
- Take action in response to incidents and escalate and resolve matters beyond production support
- Contribute to the organisation's new portfolio management system's environment, tracking the system and evolving the already present processes and batch processes
- Analysing the existing issues and developing solutions for resolutions, as well as the primary issue and cause to further improve processes
- Support delivery and coordinating with all tiers of production support for successful operations and process upgrade
- Cater to stakeholders and their requirements by building for this purpose, looking at impact and changes to resolve future issues and maintain progressive solutions for the future
- To support all stages of the organisation's project
- Knowledge and years of practical experience with SimCorp Dimension - support and customization
- Experience in application management and/or support - hands-on
- Experience with Microsoft Azure platform
- Analytical, communication and problem - solving skills are essential