One of the worlds largest and top performing actuarial consulting firms is looking to hire an Associate Actuary to assist in project management and review. This position provides excellent opportunities for professional development and advancement.
The Associate Actuary will be responsible for:
- Projection and other financial modeling
- Pricing and reserving
- Assisting with contract bidding and negotiations
- Populations projections for product development
- Medicaid budget and forecasting assistance
The Associate Actuary should have the following qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Bachelor Degree in actuarial sciences, mathematics, or statistics
- Associate of the Society of Actuaries (ASA)
- Computer skills (Excel, SAS is a plus)
- Ability to work on multiple types of projects at one time
If you are interested in the Associate Actuary role, then please do not wait to apply.