The Quant Equities Group has the core responsible of researching, building, and managing portfolios for investors to ensure the best chance of investment success. As an assistant portfolio manager, you will work on various tasks related to portfolio management including rebalancing, monitoring, & investment diagnostics. Your will also conduct rigorous quantitative investment research on cross-sectional models and time-series models to support the development of innovative quant strategies.
- Lead projects tailored to quantitative research to develop time-series and cross-sectional investment models
-Daily Portfolio Management duties including rebalancing, monitoring and diagnostics
-Portfolio construction research
-Staying up-to-date on the markets and economy to identify key driving factors on portfolio performance
-Ensuring all data used in internal production systems are accurate and great quality
-Identify/communicate ideas and recommendations to the group through writing and presentations
Qualifications & Skills Required:
- Graduate degree in a quantitative field such as Economics, Mathematics , Computer Science, Finance, Statistics.
- Strong knowledge-base regarding Python programming language (SQL)
- Working knowledge of financial databases and providers (Bloomberg, CSTAT)
- 5+ years of experience in investment management with a systematic approach