A bulge bracket bank in New York is looking to hire an Associate, Operational Risk Program Manager to provide oversight of products, services, and new activity across the business. This person will be responsible for working closely with the 1st and 2nd line to monitor new products and services; leading governance efforts for new product approval; designing and implementing new frameworks to enhance existing processes; and reporting risk metrics / creating presentations for senior management.
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience in Risk Management, Compliance, Governance, or Controls; strong knowledge of banking business lines and products; and project management / reporting skills are also preferred.
- Provide oversight of products, services, and new activity for all business lines across the firm
- Design and implement new strategies and frameworks to enhance processes; oversee ad-hoc projects; and create remediation plans to meet regulatory expectations
- Provide end to end governance over the product life cycle, including but not limited to new product review and approval
- Work closely with key stakeholders across the 1st and 2nd line
- Report, communicate, and present issues and metrics to Senior Management
- 3+ years of experience in Risk Management, Compliance, Governance, or Controls
- Strong knowledge of banking business line and products
- Project Management & Risk Reporting experience is a plus
- Problem solving, analytical skills, and strategic thinking skills