AVP Reserving Actuary
Salary: $180k - $220k base
Company Summary: A leading P&C insurer and reinsurer is looking to add a Lead Reserving Actuary to their growing team. This company has an extensive global footprint as they spread across the US and over 30 different countries. They have also been given an Excellent rating by A.M. Best. They are looking for someone to sit on the Global Reinsurance Reserving team out of NYC.
The AVP Reserving Actuary will be responsible for:
- Assisting the Head of Reserving in prepping loss reserves
- Coach junior members and others in actuarial skills or methods
- Reserving analyses of reinsurance/casualty lines
The AVP Reserving Actuary should have the following qualifications:
- 7+ years of actuarial experience
- Reserving experience (reinsurance/casualty lines preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree
- ACAS / FCAS designation
If you are interested in the AVP Reserving Actuary role, then please don't wait to apply!