The role is within the Equities Technology team at a leading global hedge fund.
This team is responsible for development and support for the research platform that does strategies development, simulated trade books, risk and PNL analytics intraday and end of day.
- Work with various development teams to help in designing and coding the high performance , high availability strategy research platform.
- Working with business to develop the portfolio management platform
- Developing the market data platforms used in various portfolio analytic
- Help in application development, business analytics, and technical project management
- Development experience in Python and/or C++ on Linux along with some Linux OS exposure.
- Ideally worked with various market data feeds across exchanges and built large-scale real-time portfolio analytics tools
- Exposure to various message bus technologies like Pulsar, Kafka, Solace etc.
- Exposure to caching technologies like memcache, redis etc.
- REST based Web application development, Micro-service architecture
- Worked with Advanced SQL, NoSQL, Time-series databases
- Excellent communication skills