Backend Software Engineer
Location: Chicago or Remote
Company Summary: A Series C, FinTech startup that has built a platform to focus on structured notes and structured products so that the average person can work with it. Essentially, they are the Robinhood for the financial instrument for Structured Notes that lets you have protection on your investments. They are diversifying the platform and scaling it to add annuities and other structured products. They are an established business with amazing talent & mentorship, and an incredible technology stack.
The Software Engineer will be responsible for:
- Successfully integrate data between various systems.
- Ensure the scalability and quality of all code.
- back-end web development
- Collaborate with team to design new and enhanced features.
The Software Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- Backend - Python
- Flask, Sqlalchemy, Jinja2
- SQL and NoSQL (PostgreSQL, MySQL, Redis)
- Servers (Apache, Nginx, Haproxy)
- SaaS platform
They offer comprehensive medical and dental, Equity options, a flexible PTO policy, transit benefits, snacks, a pop-a-shot in the office and regular team outings
If you are interested in the Software Engineering role, then please don't wait to apply!