Selby Jennings is representing a 7.5bn EUR French asset manager. They specialise in providing investment solutions to institutional investors through Private Debt and Infrastructure. The firm are looking to add an experienced Senior/Director level Fundraiser to join their existing team covering institutional investors in Sweden, Norway and Denmark. The successful candidate will have access to a wide array of opportunities to develop at every level, as well as a rewarding and encouraging environment.
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders (Board Members, Analysts, Investors etc.).
- Prospect and build relationships with clients.
- Developing and maintaining the CRM database.
- Producing high quality marketing materials and presentations.
- 5+ years of experience with private debt.
- A network of investors in the Scandinavian region.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Ability to multitask/prioritise to ensure deadlines.
- Strong work ethic and self-motivated.
- Excellent analytical skills.
If you are looking to take the next step in your career, then apply directly here.