Title: Business Development Associate
Company Summary: We are currently partnered with a Middle Market Investment Bank looking to add on talent at the Associate level to their Business Development team within Healthcare. This candidate will have the opportunity to work directly with senior leadership to gain hands on learning and development on a highly acquisitive team. This opportunity is either Remote or Hybrid in their Tampa office.
- Prospecting: Produce a high volume of outbound sales touches such as phone calls and email prospecting to specific Pharma Services Companies and/or their Private Equity owners, pre-selected by the Managing Director
- Research: Conduct market research to ensure the tracking and awareness of relevant industry events, market updates, and press releases
- Meeting Coordination: Working with the Managing Director to set quality meetings with potential SQLs
- Minimum of 2-4 years of investment banking or related financial institutions experience highly preferred professional sales and marketing experience required (professional services industry experience highly preferred).
- Knowledge of M&A/Private Equity, and Fund Formation is a plus.
- Interest in the pharmaceutical and/or drug development market is a plus.
- MBA or Bachelors in Finance, Economics, Business or related fields
If you are interested in this role, then please don't wait to apply.