Our client, a healthcare and technology focused Private Equity firm, is looking to bring on a Business Development Associate to their team in Chicago. In this position, the Business Development Associate would work with the Investment team and Business Development team in order to assist in sourcing efforts. With the firm's acclaimed success, this is a great opportunity to make an impact with an already established firm.
The Business Development Associate will build relationships and seek out new investment opportunities, attend investment conferences as well as assume analytical responsibilities such as updating models.
The Business Development Associate Responsibilities
- Work with the Investment and Business Development teams to source potential transaction opportunities
- Collaborate with the deal team on financial modeling of prospective investments
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and future investors
Business Development Associate Requirements
- 1-4 Years of Investor Relations, Business Development, or Private Equity Experience
- Direct experience communicating with client/investor base
- Interest in the healthcare sector preferred
- Ability to work well in a fast paced and entrepreneurial environment