We are seeking a talented Low Latency Trading System Developer to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a computer science or engineering background, with at least 2 years of experience in technology roles in financial institutions or relevant technology firms. The successful candidate will have direct exposure to low latency trading systems and strategies.
- Design and implement various components in low latency trading system, including but not limited to feed handlers, order management system, and the exchange simulator
- Understand and participate in the development of the trading infrastructure; design and prototype the latency tracking system
- Assist in the implementation and testing of new quantitative models and strategies; refactor and improve the implementation for lower latency on critical path
- Collaborate with technology teams on the production of the trading system; develop tools and scripts to monitor the health of the processes
- Computer science or engineering background
- 2 years of experience in technology roles in financial institutions, or relevant technology firms; direct exposure to low latency trading system and strategies is preferred
- Efficient in C++ and Python; hands-on experience with machine learning libraries preferred
- Deep passion and interest for technology in financial markets
- Analytical, meticulous, result-driven with problem-solving abilities
- Entrepreneur approach with the ability to take ownership of the problems and make progress in a challenging environment
If you have a passion for technology in financial markets and possess the required experience and skill set, we would love to hear from you. Apply now to join our team as a Low Latency Trading System Developer.