A specialist Capital Markets Firm are seeking an Associate to join their Strategic Advisory group in London. This is a specialist firm that competes directly with the best firms in the space with a unparalleled records of success in delivering capital raising and exit solutions to the clients globally.
The firm is noted for a distinct consultative approach in relation to their advisory work while emphasising a boutique like atmosphere with a flat, collegiate and entrepreneurial environment.
This is a great place to continue your development within the Capital Markets space but at a firm that have rejected the big bank mentality/environment.
- Project managing SRA projects (planning, research, review, preparation and delivery to clients)
- Marketing the group to sponsors and corporates
- Coordination of origination and marketing activities
- International travel
- 3+ years of Equity Research, Equity Capital Markets, Big 4 (Tas) and/or M&A experience from a top institution
- Bachelors degree from a reputable institution
- Strong interest in Capital Markets and valuation dynamics
- Experience in managing teams and multiple projects
- Capability to work autonomously or within a team
- Strong communication skills
- CFA / ACCA (preferred)
If you are seeking a role were you can continue your development in a more welcoming structure, then please apply!