Carbon sales trader
A growing metals based trading house is looking to expand their Carbon Sales Trading team. The company has experienced rapid growth and investment in the past 2 years and are looking to add several Sales Traders to the team. The successful applicants would come from Commodities Broking role and are looking to make that transition as a Sales Trader or those with a Sales Trading background. This role is based in London.
- Understanding and analysing the Carbon Offset market
- Having an in depth knowledge of the Carbon markets
- Develop new relationships as well as maintaining a client book
- Executing risk-taking positions within Carbon offset portfolio
- 1+ experience in a Commodities Broking role, Sales based role or Sales Trading role
- Excellent communication, negotiation and organisational skills
- The ability to understand and quickly analyse complex information
Since the carbon market is expected to grow 15 fold by 2030 and is expected to be one of the most traded product the company has positioned itself to be at the forefront and benefit from this rapid growth.