My client, a top-tier fund of funds investment vehicle, is looking to hire a Client Services specialist to work closely with their investors in Asia, US, and the Middle East. This role offers hands-on training in the fund of funds space and provides exposure to working with a large institutional investor base.
- Create presentations, DDQs and other materials and coordinate and manage responses to RFPs, investor questionnaires and diligence requests
- Maintain and update investor lists and databases
- Maintain documentation and access to the Firm's data room
- Distribute and manage offering documentation, assist with investor queries related thereto and liaise with Fund administrator on KYC and AML
- Act as the point of contact for Fund investors with regard to capital calls, distributions, capital account statements, redemptions etc.
- Organize investor update calls
- Manage preparation of investment returns including performance track records (in collaboration with the Firm's finance team)
- Manage preparation of sensitivity analysis, projections, forecasts, etc
- Develop and prepare investor conference materials, investor calls and webinars, pitch books, performance memos and other investor facing documentation
- Handle routine investor queries
- Assist in developing marketing strategies and presentations of the Firm's portfolio companies
- Maintain and update monthly performance data file for investor updates
- The ideal candidate will have 2-5 years' experience in finance. Prior experience in private equity or alternative investment management are preferred but not required.
- The candidate should be self-motivated and have excellent power point, excel, video conferencing/webinar management and material preparation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills (English)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office - particularly PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Professional acumen and attention to confidentiality
- Strong attention to detail, ability to balance multiple projects and work in a focused and results oriented environment
- Some investor event management experience could also be helpful