An innovative P&C insurer in the Northeast is looking to add a Senior Actuarial Analyst to their growing underwriting team and assist with their commercial lines business.
If you have a strong commercial lines background and are looking for an amazing culture and growth within a fast-growing company, make sure to apply!
The Commercial Underwriter role is under a hybrid model in Stamford, CT. (2 days in office, 3 days remote)
Responsibilities of a Commercial Underwriter:
- Binding and referral reviews
- Audit service responsibilities
- Assisting customers with inquires & purchase flows
Qualifications of a Commercial Underwriter:
- At least 3 years of underwriting within the small commercial lines space
- Excellent customer service skills
- Bachelor's degree is required
What's in it for you?
- EXTREMELY competitive compensation package & career advancement
- Full Benefits: Medical/Dental, Life Insurance, PTO, etc.