Commodity Trader - Oil Operator - HAMBURG, De
€80,000 - 100,000
Our client is an independent, private and medium-sized energy trading company based in Hamburg, with over 35 years experience and 8 affiliate companies. They are looking for an Oil Operator to join the Commodity Trading team.
- Manage operational functions of cargo/vessel operations for oil products, including vessel vetting and voyage instructions amongst others.
- Liaising with, and building relationships with cargo personnel and other service providers
- Close communications with traders on hedging and pricing
- Processing invoices and liaising with Back Office on settlements
- Previous experience in an operational role - commodity trading preferred
- Knowledge of the shipping sector and international commodity trading
- Fluent in English
- Attractive remuneration package
- Flat hierarchy with direct communication
- Breadth and depth of learning curve
- Opportunities to take responsibility