This opportunity is with one of the most well-known Healthcare Consulting Firms in the country, based in New York, NY. As an Actuarial Consultant, you will be working with both Medicare Advantage and ACA Marketplace amongst a broad catalog of other fields.
The ASA-Level Actuarial Consultant will be responsible for:
- Data set creation, analysis, and reporting
- Pricing, forecasting & trend analysis
- Financial performance reviews & client consulting
The ASA-Level Actuarial Consultant should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Actuarial Studies, Mathematics, or a related field
- Ability to relocate to the New York City Metropolitan area
- 2-5 years of experience in Medicare or ACA exposure
- Hybrid opportunities available
- Competitive relocation and compensation
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401k matching
If you are interested in the ASA-Level Actuarial Consultant role, please don't hesitate to apply.