A Life & Annuity Insurer is looking to add a highly skilled FSA to their Corporate Actuarial team.
What you will be doing…
- Leading the valuation model development initiatives & maintaining/improving of the data platform
- Managing and directing the model development & testing
- Collaborate with the valuation team to provide business support
- Consistently working on enhancements for the valuation models
- Strategically designing & executing actuarial initiatives
- Managing a small team of associate actuaries
What you will need to be successful…
- Credentialed Actuary, FSA preferred.
- 8+ years within the actuarial field, Life/Annuity preferred
- Prior management experience
- Proficient in modeling software, Polysystems preferred.
- Clear written and verbal communication & problem solving skills
What makes this role special…
- Highly visible position with major succession plans
- Supportive work environment with a leading national team
- Extremely competitive compensation & benefit packages