An international bank is looking to add an HK country coordinator to work with RMs on business and strategy development.
- Responsible for representing the Relationship Managers under HK coverage.
- Engage in setting up of annual account strategies and consequent engagement in deal pipelines.
- Closely coordinate with product offices and affiliate companies to capture cross border transactions and ancillary business for maximizing profitability and expanding business horizon for Asian Local Corporates, meeting revenue budgets of the country/region.
- Participate in the Deal Screening Committees, seek business sign offs, and follow-up on cross-sell targets set for the account.
- Deliver bank wide and regional strategy through such deal by deal communication with your coverage branch / country on behalf of management. Understanding of banking products and risk-return framework will be important requirements in order to help RMs sell individual deals to internal customers.
- Frequent interactions with Credit Divisions to facilitate deal approvals.
- Actively work on Tiering and Balance sheet optimisation on country portfolio.
- Monitor the portfolio risks across Asia-Pacific to minimize any adverse impact of the financial performance of Asian local corporates. Also proactively alert management on any significant risk to performance.
- Relevant banking experience and previous experience handling credit for large/mid-small corporates.
- Extensive knowledge of Corporate Banking products and services.
- Fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin is required.
- Strong communication, influencing and stakeholder management skills.
- Strong adaptability and able to work well in a team
- PC Skill; Word/Excel/PowerPoint (mid-high level) , Access (preferred)