We are currently partnered with a Venture Backed Entertainment Firm looking to add a Corporate Development Analyst to their team in Rhode Island. This Corporate Development Analyst will have the opportunity to join a team that is on track to have another record year, gaining buy-side and sell-side M&A reps and experience working with senior leadership for clear path for upward mobility.
- Provides and delivers strategic data analysis, insights, and presentations to senior leadership.
- Identifies, cultivates and analyzes qualitative and quantitative data in the external competitive market as well as from within the organization (e.g., financials) to support business needs.
- Contributes to improving systems, processes, and tools particularly as they enhance the vision of data analytics, innovation, social impact investing and/or strategy development.
- Researches and analyzes industries, market segments, and business models. Evaluates the merits of alternatives and presents findings to executive management.
- Evaluates potential corporate development opportunities (e.g., by providing strategic due diligence, financial statement analyses, financial modeling, and returns analyses) and monitors existing strategic initiatives.
- Collects, manages, and analyzes global competitive market data for business units and country offices to provide support and insight to the management team. Identifies and interprets trends and patterns in data sets to locate influences. Provides recommendations and strategic/tactical plans based on business data and market knowledge. Creates specifications for reports and analysis based on business needs and data elements. May provide consultation to users and lead cross- functional teams to address business issues.
- Supports activities for the development of strategic market and product line business cases to support performance and growth in target market segments.
- Bachelor's Degree or its International Equivalent - Business Administration, Finance, or Related Field.
- Typically requires 2-5 years of experience with market research, business analysis, and project management.
- Demonstrated experience in quantitative and qualitative data research and analysis.
- Prior private sector experience such as management consulting, corporate strategy, corporate development, or investment banking is a plus.