We are currently partnered with a top Corporate Development team looking to add a Corporate Development Analyst and Corporate Development Manager to their Tech & Business Services team in Chicago, IL. This Analyst & Manager will have the opportunity to join a team that is on track to have another record year, gaining buy-side M&A reps and experience working directly with clients and senior bankers.
Corporate Development Analyst & Manager will be responsible for:
- Preparing and delivering presentations throughout the deal execution period.
- Assisting in the execution of M&A transactions, mostly on buy-side M&A, some sell-side M&A.
- Conducting extensive industry, market and company-specific research.
- Building and maintaining client relations with established and prospective clients.
Corporate Development Analyst & Manager should have the following qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience for Analyst with 1-2 years of Finance experience.
- 3-5 years of experience for Manager.
- MBA or Bachelors in Finance, Economics, Business or related fields.
- Personable, strong work ethic and coachable.
- Open to: Corporate Development, Big 4 accounting, Audit & Assurance, Transaction Advisory Services (TAS), Private Equity.
If you are interested in the role, then please don't wait to apply. Email me over a copy of your resume and we can schedule a time to chat.