Title: Corporate Development Associate
Location: New York (Remote)
Company Summary: We are currently partnered with an organization in Freight and Logistics looking to add a Corporate Development Associate to their team. This organization is one of the national leaders in the industry, spanning across the United States and Canada and is growing at an exponential rate. Are you looking to grow on a professional and personal level?
This team is looking for someone who is performance-driven, highly organized, and motivated by success. This Associate will have the opportunity to work across the country and grow within the company. You will work in a fast-paced environment that requires strategic efficiency, and strong communication skills.
Corporate Development Associate Responsibilities:
- Initiate and oversee market and product models.
- Conducting extensive market and industry research.
- Perform analysis and models for M&A opportunities.
- Initiate and identify internal improvement opportunities.
Corporate Development Associate Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience in Corporate Development and/or Investment Banking.
- MBA or Bachelors in Finance, Economics, Business or related fields.
- Modeling and Valuation Experience.
- Communication and Relationship building skills.
If you are interested in the Corporate Development Associate role, then please don't wait to apply.