Title: Corporate Development Senior Analyst
Company Summary: We are currently partnered with a private equity backed, HVAC and electrical services company that is looking to bring on talent at the Senior Analyst level to their Corporate Development team. The candidate has the opportunity to join a lean deal team and work directly with senior leadership and clients.
Corporate Development Analyst will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the execution of M&A transactions, such as financial modeling, valuation, comparable and relative value analysis.
- Conduct research on target companies, industries, and markets
- Reviewing and analyzing financial statements and reports.
- Preparing client proposals, transaction marketing materials.
Corporate Development Analyst should have the following qualifications:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Investment Banking, Corporate Development or Consulting
- Strong M&A deal experience
- Bachelors in Finance, Economics, Business or related fields.
If you are interested in the Corporate Development Senior Analyst role, then please don't wait to apply.