A leading Asset Manager is looking to add a Senior Credit Analyst to their Geneva team!
- Credit Fundamental Research analyst with a large cross regional coverage across Investment Grade / High Yield corporate issuers issuers
- Screen thoroughly and actively the fundamentals and market dynamics of all issuers in coverage
- Deep dive into special situations and stressed/distressed companies with bespoke fundamental models
- Generate trade ideas that are submitted to discretionary PMs for immediate implementation in the market
- Monitor and dynamically adjust trade ideas during the whole trade life cycle
- Primary focus throughout the day on generating and monitoring fundamental trade ideas
- Perform credit analysis across the capital structure and relative-value analysis vs peers in the same sector/sub-sector.
- Run, update, and improve bespoke models on special situations and high conviction trades in production
- Research and monitor news flow and publication of research pieces related to all issuers in coverage
- Build and foster relationships with relevant sell-side analysts in the coverage and syndicates
- Attend and contribute to internal meetings, maintaining an active dialog with PMS, quants, and other analysts
- Deep understanding of companies' fundamentals (balance sheet, income statement, cash flow statements)
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Understanding of main credit instruments (Bonds, CDS, Index, Loans)
- Programming knowledge is a plus
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to be nimble and react quickly to news flow
- Out-of-the-envelope thinking and independence of thought
- 8-12 years of experience at another Asset Manager or an Investment Bank.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply today!