Are you an experienced credit risk analyst looking for your next challenge? Our client, one of the leading energy and commodities firms in Germany is seeking a highly motivated and skilled individual to join their team as a Credit Risk Analyst. In this role, you will be responsible for assessing potential risks associated with commodities trading and making recommendations on how to mitigate those risks.
- Conducting thorough analysis of non quantifiable market data related to energy sector
- Evaluating counterparty creditworthiness
- Assessing commodity price fluctuations that could impact business operations
* Bachelor's degree or higher qualification required; Master's Degree preferred
* Minimum 5 years' experience within relevant industry sectors (Energy & Commodities and/or corporate finance)
* Strong analytical skills
* Excellent communication abilities
* A proactive approach towards work
If you have passion about working at forefront of current trends reshaping global economy around Energy then apply today!