Deputy Head of Risk Management
Day to day tasks:
- Maintenance of the existing Risk Management Framework (RMP/Risk management policy, Risk profile/Risk Delta View, risk report, AIFMD reports)
- Assist the ManCo/AIF to identify, monitor and manage the risk profiles of the Funds and advise management/board on risk management to ensure compliance with regulations and ManCo's risk tolerance limits.
- Make sure that the Fund is always in compliance with the Investment Restrictions
- Monitoring and assessment of Liquidity Risk, Market Risk, Credit Risk and Operational Risk related to UCITS and AIFs.
- Participating in the Risk Committee and in the Valuation Committee.
- Regulatory reports and ad-hoc reports
- Overseeing and reporting all aspects related to risk management and valuation of the Funds.
- Liaise with relevant parties to monitor operational aspects of the development/continuation of the projects.
- Supporting the Conducting Officer in managing a team of 4 people and in organizing the workflow.
- Supporting the New Project team in the onboarding of the project (operational set up/legal set up)
- At least 6 years of relevant experience in Risk Management/Valuation ideally in a AIFM/ManCo
- Knowledge of regulatory framework for UCITS and AIFs. Solid understanding of AIFMD, UCITS law and Esma and ALFI guidelines.
- Knowledge of Fund structuring and experience in private equity is an asset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English. French is a plus.
- Professional qualifications such as CFA, FRM and AFM is an asset.