A leading financial firm that uses cutting edge tech to provide liquidity to investments is looking for a Developer/Systems Support Engineer to join their global micro-specialized core operations team. The is a global role based out of NYC, where you'll have the opportunity to make a direct impact on their electronic trading system. Due to the nature of the role, you'll be working in a fast-paced and high stress environment, offering exponential experience and growth for young professionals. The team is looking to bring in a junior engineer who holds a strong interest in finance and trading systems.
- 3-5 years of full-time working experience
- Elite educational background with 3.5 GPA or above
- Desire to work in finance with innovative and emerging tech
- Advanced proficiency in Python programming
- Background of working with both Windows and Linux OS
- Experience with SQL, OMS/ESM order flow, configuration management platform (Ansible, Salt, Puppet), and TCP and UDP networking knowledge
If you believe that you fulfill the above qualifications and are interested in the role, do not hesitate to apply!