Position Overview: Selby Jennings is partnered with one of the most successful US regional banks looking for an experienced Risk professional to join as the ALM Risk Director. You will play a critical role in the second line of defense by identifying, measuring, and monitoring the banks interest rate risks as well as ensuring accuracy and consistency in key risk management processes.
- Thorough conduction and documentation of interest rate risk reviews
- Partner with Treasury, risk management, and key stakeholders to drive credible review and challenge of ALM risk management strategies
- Implement and sustain existing oversight models on the banks interest risk
- Analyze relevant interest rate types that affect the banks interest rate risk and subsequent impact on the balance sheet
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, or related fields
- 15+ years experience in Treasury or finance/banking
- Senior level experience in interest rate risk management and regulations
- LFI institution experience
If you are interested in the ALM Risk Director position, then please don't wait to apply!