A leading American Investment Bank in NYC is looking to bring on a Director to their First Line of Defense Market Risk Management group, to serve as an expert in BASEL III Endgame and FRTB implementation.
This is a highly visible role that reports directly into the COO for the business group, this hire will be tasked with building out implementing Basel III endgame and FRTB assumptions and methodologies into the greater Market Risk framework to be used by the entire business. This hire will play a pivotal role in shaping the firm's Capital Adequacy framework, and ensuring regulatory capital requirements are soundly met across trading desks and business lines.
The ideal candidate should have 10+ years of experience at an Investment Bank with exposure to FRTB Implementation, Capital Management, Regulatory Capital, Market Risk, and RWA.
- Drive initiatives surrounding FRTB and Market Risk Capital changes, implement FRTB and Basel III endgame regulatory change for Market Risk Framework
- Develop assumptions and methodologies for Regulatory Capital Adequacy, Markets RWA, and FRTB implementation
- Work with 2LOD in ensuring best possible Market Risk practices for limits, capital requirements, funding, and liquidity needs
- Lead 1LOD partner on establishing FRTB and Basel III endgame capital metrics, regulatory requirements, and Market Risk stress testing
- 10+ YOE at another Investment Bank, covering FRTB Implementation, Capital Management, Regulatory Capital, Market Risk, and RWA
- Excellent written and oral communication responsibilities, ability to work with Executives and across different business lines
- Expert in Basel III Endgame policy and FRTB
- Working ability in Tableau, Excel, PowerBi, SQL and Python a plus